The UNC Elementary Department shall endeavor to empower its graduates through the development of their communicative skills; nurture the development of their IQ and EQ to the fullest; solve problems utilizing critical, analytical and creative thinking skills; and acquire technical skills and become environment friendly.
To this end, the Elementary Department commits itself to:
- provide rich, varied, and practical experiences that will hasten the development of their communicative and thinking skills;
- foster a wholesome and conducive learning environment;
- equip the pupils with the skills in making sound decisions and become responsible for preserving and protecting Mother Earth; and
- promote the development of love of work and productivity.
- To produce graduates who are self-empowered
- To equip its graduates with competencies needed to enable them to meet the challenges of the 21st century
- To produce graduates with desirable traits and values
- To hasten the development of the pupil’s language facility, numeracy, and coping skills
- To assist pupils in harnessing their critical, analytical, and creative thinking skills
- To facilitate the mental, moral, and emotional development of the pupils
- To acquire technical skills to cope with the demands of the information and technology age
- To instill in the pupils the responsibility of preserving and conserving the environment